Sigma

Monday, November 28, 2011

Winter Glow

I have some of the palest, red based skin around and have never seen any kind of tan on my body unless I fake it.  Because my skin is so red based, I like to use a foundation to conceal the redness.  With the red tone taken out of my skin I just look pale (NW20) and need to add a little color. 

Lately I have been wanting to add a subtle glow to brighten up my complexion during the dark winter season.  My favorite go to product to achieve this glow is Physicians Formula Happy Booster, Glow & Mood Boosting Bronzer.  I love that this product provides a complementary palette of color that blends together beautifully to create a light glow. The bronzer also has a cute vibrant pink heart that helps to give my cheeks a nice pop of color.

Light Bronze $13.95


This product does have a small amount of shimmer, but when it is blended onto the skin the shimmer is barely noticeable.  This product is super cute with the different sized hearts and smells great.  Physcians Formula says that the Happy Boost products feature, Happy Skin and Euphoryl,  natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress.  I can't say that I have noticed the Endorphin effect, but the cute packaging does make me smile.

Left: Bronzer with pink heart mixed in Right: Bronzer alone




I would recommend this product to anyone with a lighter skin tone who wants a little bit of color.


No comments:

Post a Comment