Sigma

Friday, November 11, 2011

My Favorite Makeup Bag

I am a little late on posting my love for this makeup bag, but I cannot get enough of it.
I purchased mine from Sephora last winter.  You can still find this great bag online at Urban Decay $26.  I agree with most that this bag is a little pricy, but I use mine every single day and it is made of great material and is extra roomy.  I am able to hold my daily makeup essentials along with a few other items and I find that there is still plenty of room.  I love that the inside is a easily cleanable PVC, great thinking Urban Decay.

Urban Decay released this purple glitter bag in honor of their 15th year.

Here is a picture of my bag and all its contents:


 What kind of bag do you store all your makeup goodies in?

No comments:

Post a Comment