Sigma

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Birthday Simga Haul

I am a huge fan of Sigma Beauty.  I first learned about this company about 2 years ago from one of my favorite makeup gurus, MakeupbyTiffanyD.  I was new to makeup at the time and did not know anything about makeup brushes.  I did not think I even needed to use makeup brushes and had only used my hands for application.

I had first looked at MAC's brushes when I was thinking about investing in some brushes, but they are so expensive.   With my limited budget spending $40 on a single brush was not an option for me.

The brushes that Sigma Beauty make are high quality, affordable, and super soft.  You can buy an entire 12 piece brush kit for less than you could if you were to buy three or four brushes from MAC.

I now have several of the brushes that Sigma makes, and wanted to add to my collection with some of my birthday money.




I picked six brushes that I did not have. 

I also picked up another one of Sigma's Dry'n Shape Brush Rolls.  These things are really amazing.  They not only drastically cut the drying time of your brushes, but they also hold their shape so that the bristles are uniform and not sticking out everywhere.  I deep clean all of my makeup brushes about once a week and having two of the Dry'n Shape systems has made the process a lot easier for me.

Here is how Sigma describes the Dry'n Shape System:

"It works.
Tired of waiting for your brushes to dry after washing them? Wait no more! Introducing the revolutionary Sigma Beauty Dry’n Shape system! The Dry’n Shape was designed to completely dry and shape your most dense brushes within 4 to 6 hours, guaranteed.
The Dry’n Shape provides the necessary pressure to bristles to quickly and efficiently remove water from every fibre.  The fabric used to shape the bristles was specially engineered to accelerate water evaporation, resulting in a faster drying time for your brushes.
The Dry’n Shape is an easy, quick, and effective way to quickly dry and shape your makeup brushes."










I absolutely love Sigma Beauty.  They  provide great quality products and ship orders very quickly.  I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who is looking for high quality and affordable makeup brushes.

Anyone else tried these brushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment