Sigma

Thursday, November 24, 2011

MAC Iridescent Powder Review

MAC Iridescent Powder, Silver Dusk is one of my favorite highlight shades.  It is a beautiful pinkish beige colored powder with subtle silver shimmer.  You definitely need to be a fan of shimmer if you plan to rock this powder.  I love using it below my brow bone as a highlight shade and on my cheek bones for a light glowing effect.  I reach for this powder almost on a daily basis.

Silver Dusk (NW20) $23



Iridescent Powder is a finely milled mixture of Mica and pigments which gives the skin a beautiful sheen. It can be used on its own or mixed into other products like foundations or moisturizers to enhance their iridescent qualities. Designed to apply easily and uniformly without streaking and caking, it blends beautifully and can be applied on bare skin or over foundation. Because it's so concentrated it should be used sparingly at first.

As MAC's description says above, this powder packs a lot of shimmer so you only need to use a small amount unless you want to look like a disco ball (not really a problem for me). Sometimes I wish that I was a vampire from Twilight so that my skin would shimmer all the time.

I would definitely recommend this powder to anyone who loves shimmer and glitter as much as I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment