Sigma

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Review

I have been dying to get my hands on some of Revlon's new Color burst Lip Butters.  I had a really hard time finding any at my local drugstores.  After several failed attempts I was finally able to get my hands on two of the shades at my local Target. They are popular because the display was quite picked over and only a few shades were left, but I was able to get the two shades I most interested in.
Berry Smoothie (left) Peach Parfait (right) $6.49

The colors I picked up are Berry Smoothie and Peach Parfait.

Peach Parfait is definitely the easiest to wear of the two shades.  It is a sheer peachy pink color with subtle gold shimmer.

The Berry Smoothie shade is slightly darker in my opinion, but still close enough to the natural lip color to be worn by all skin shades.  I think that this is the perfect everyday color when you just want a little something extra on your lips, but nothing too bold or crazy.
Peach Parfait (Left) Berry Smoothie (Right)

The Lip Butters definitely live up to their name.  Once applied to the lips the lipstick feels more like a lip balm than a lipstick and feels very moisturizing.  These butters are perfect if you are looking for a hint of color in a light weight moisturizing formula.
Berry Smoothie (Left) Peach Parfait (right)

Anyone else able to get their hands on any of the other shades?  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment