Sigma

Saturday, November 19, 2011

MAC Prep+Prime Translucent Power Review

MAC Prep+Prime Translucent Powder ($23)
A silky finishing powder that provides an invisible way to set makeup. Reduces shine while optically minimizing the look of pores, lines, imperfections. Available in one universal colour that suits all shades. Wear over makeup or on bare, moisturized skin.
I bought this powder a few weeks ago after a MAC Street to Runway Makeup class.  I have been using it almost everyday to set my foundation since then.  I have found that this powder provides me with just the right amount of shine control that lasts me all day long.  I only have to use a small amount, which I apply with a large powder brush.  (My favorite large powder brush can be found here)

I use the powder along with the Prep+Prime Face Protect 50, and foundation.  This combination of products leaves me with shine-free skin and coverage that lasts all day.


I highly recommend this product!!

No comments:

Post a Comment