Sigma

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lush Sweet Lips Lip Scrub Review

LUSH has been a long time love of mine.  I still remember the first time I visited the store.  It was a beautiful summer day in Victoria BC back when I was in middle school (2001-ish).  My family and I were walking down the street when all of a sudden we were wonderfully overwhelmed by the most heavenly smell.  We had to investigate and find were that scent was coming from.  A block or so down the road was LUSH. 
$8.95




I do not know about anyone else, but I have some of the driest lips around.  No matter what time of year, my lips are constantly peeling, dry, and bleed (thanks  mom, whose lips I inherited).

I have tried many different ways of exfoliating my lips.   I have made lip scrubs at home and tried other brands versions, but none have compared to LUSH's Sweet Lips Lip Scrub.

This scrub not only smells amazing, like chocolate ice cream, but it is literally good enough to eat.  I use this scrub a few times a week and my lips are left as smooth as a babies butt.

I cannot get enough of this scrub.  LUSH really hit the nail on the head with this product.

I would hands down recommend this to anyone who suffers from dry peeling lips or just wants their lips to be super smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment