Sigma

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation Review

Tonight I wanted to give you all my review of the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation ($42).

This foundation is well known in the beauty community.  It is the HG of all foundations for many women.  This formula is very creamy, is made with a hydrating base and provides full coverage. My skin is NW20 and I have two shades of the silk creme foundation, Rose Ivory (a perfect match in the winter) and Peach Ivory (my go to summer shade).

My favorite thing about this foundation is that the coverage is very build-able. There are some days when I am only looking for light coverage and some days when I feel that I need fuller coverage.  This foundation has always been able to deliver the type of coverage I am looking for.

The only con that I can think of for this foundation is the price.  $42 dollars is a lot of money to me to spend on any type of cosmetic product.  I definitely researched this foundation a lot before I dropped that amount of money.  Another great thing about the foundation is that you only need a small amount so a tube will more than likely last you forever.

I have a lot of redness in my skin and I love that a small amount of this foundation will cover it completely.  I have been using this foundation for about 8 months and it has not caused any breakouts to my acne prone skin.


I would recommend this foundation to anyone who is looking for a hydrating foundation that provides build-able coverage.

What is your favorite foundation?

No comments:

Post a Comment