Sigma

Friday, November 18, 2011

MAC Studio Moisture Cream Review

Hello again! Today I wanted to give you all a quick review on MAC's Studio Moisture Cream ($32).

This stuff is super creamy and moisturizing.  I am in love with this stuff.  I have very, very dry skin that often peels/flakes.  I have been using this cream day and night for about two weeks and I have noticed a significant reduction in dry my skin and my skin has felt smooth and comfortable.

I also love that MAC packed a bunch of good for your skin ingredients into this cream.  The Moisture Cream is also labeled as an anti-aging cream by MAC.

Here is what MAC says:
"A super-rich creamy moisturizer boosted with skin-nourishing extracts including passion fruit, spinach leaf, green tea, algae, wheat germ and coconut. Moistens, feeds, firms and protects the skin. Promotes a healthy radiance. Diminishes the appearance of fine lines. Good for day and night."















My overall opinion is that this cream is an absolute must have for me.  It has great ingredients and leaves my skin feeling moisturized.  I cannot get enough of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment